Monday, 16 September 2019
Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) Support
LinuxForce provides professional services to design, install,
configure, deploy, integrate and customize Free and Open Source Software
The following is a listing of the Free and Open Source Software with
which we have extensive experience:
- Mail (routing) Server:
Postfix based. Includes system-wide
and per user
SpamAssassin (an extensible email
filter used to identify spam) and
anti-virus protections (Clam AntiVirus).
- Mail (retrieval) Server: POP3, IMAP2, IMAP3
- Web Mail Server: SquirrelMail
- E-Commerce Web Server: osCommerce,
- File and Print Servers: Samba or
- Web Server: Apache
- Secure Web server: Apache-ssl,
- Web Application Server: PHP,
Plone, Java, etc.
- LDAP Server: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol: openldap
- Database Server: MySQL and
- DNS Server: bind
- VPN Server: IPSEC: OpenSWAN,
- DHCP server: DHCP
- Proxy server: squid
- Web content filtering server:
- Firewall: netfilter/iptables
- Software Development Languages: C, C++, Perl, Java, Python, etc.
- Small Office Multi-Function server: File/Print, web, database, & etc.
- X11 Desktop system: Gnome, KDE or others
- Office Desktop: OpenOffice.org
- Professional typesetting: LaTeX
To maintain and monitor this software on an on-going basis, our
Responder℠ services are usually included with our Open Source
Software support solutions.
Contact us today to discover
how LinuxForce can harness the power of Free and Open Source (FOSS)
for your business.
Contact Us At 610-734-1900 or
Join Our Mailing List