LinuxForce's Managed Firewall Services
featuring an IPSec or SSL VPN and Internet Content Filtering
Key Capabilities and Benefits:
- Remote 24/7 management by security professionals dedicated to
maintaining the protection and privacy of your network with our
Remote Responder℠ maintenance and monitoring
- A partnership with LinuxForce's experienced security professionals
to provide incisive comprehensive advice about security as it relates
to your specific business requirements.
- LinuxForce's Firewall Services can be installed on a wide variety of
existing hardware that your business may already own or can be installed
on new hardware.
- Ability to integrate with your current network using existing
registered Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and industry standard Ethernet
technology and T1, DSL, or Cable access to the Internet.
- Regular upgrades performed by LinuxForce specialists to ensure the
continued security of your network.
- Includes the traditional firewall services such as blocking unwanted
packets, plus support for popular services such as Virtual Private Network
(VPN) using IPSec (Internet Protocol SECurity) and SSL, proxy services,
Voice over IP (VoIP) and much more.
- LinuxForce's Managed Firewall Services can be configured in a tightly
integrated architecture to reduce overhead, improve performance, and lower
administrative costs (some of these benefits are documented in a recent research study,
"Designing an Integrated Architecture for Network Content Security
Gateways", Computer, November 2006, pp. 66-72 which discusses much
of the technology we build into the Powerwall).
- Our Firewall Services can also be configured in a loosely integrated
architecture which offers improved security, scalability and flexibility
but with lower performance and higher costs. We will integrate the
service into your network with the configuration that best meets your
- Our Firewall Services can be tightly integrated with our e-mail protection services to provide a lower
overhead, higher performance, low cost, but somewhat weaker security
solution (only recommended for small businesses who cannot afford the
greater security inherent with a separate mail server).
- Secure Debian Linux
based system, proven in the industry to be substantially invulnerable
to the worms and viruses that plague other operating systems.
- A sophisticated Intrusion Detection System (IDS) with the ability to
identify insecure traffic and to provide alerts on unusual traffic.
- Includes web caching to reduce your bandwidth needs.
- High-performance web content filtering specifically tailored
to your business needs for enforcing acceptable use policies (AUPs).
- The web filtering uses
for phrase matching, PICS filtering and URL filtering and
ClamAV to filter out viruses as well.
- Our highly flexible firewall infrastructure built around the
Linux NetFilter packet filtering
tools let us configure QoS (Quality of Service), a wide array of service
proxies, NAT (Network Address Translation), and other specialized rules
that many other firewall products do not support (as can be seen in
Wikipedia's article on Comparison of
- Includes both IPSec (Openswan)
for inter-compatibility with other IPSec VPN devices and an SSL VPN (OpenVPN) for ease of use for MS Windows
workstations and laptops.
- Built on industry standard, advanced, Free and
Open Source Software (FOSS) technologies including
LinuxForce's Security and Managed Firewall services can secure
your business' Internet access gateway.
or call today at 610-734-1900 for more information.
Contact Us At 610-734-1900 or